Whether glass fiber is used in greenhouses is environmentally friendly
It is more environmentally friendly. When glass fiber is used as a reinforcing material for reinforced plastics, the biggest feature is the high tensile strength, which is good for fighting against strong winds in greenhouses.
Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. It has many advantages, such as good insulation, heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is that it is brittle and wear resistance is poor. It is made of glass ball or waste glass by high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. The diameter of the monofilament is several micrometers to twenty meters micrometers, which is equivalent to a hair strand. 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fiber strands consists of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is commonly used as a reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulating materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of the national economy.fiberglass lamp wick
Glass fiber has excellent electrical insulation and is an advanced electrical insulating material. It is also used for thermal insulation materials and fireproof shielding materials. Generally only corroded by concentrated alkali, hydrofluoric acid and concentrated phosphoric acid.
Eleven characteristics of fiberglass:
(1) High tensile strength and small elongation (3%).
(2) High modulus of elasticity and good rigidity.
(3) The amount of elongation in the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the absorption impact energy is large.
(4) It is an inorganic fiber, which is incombustible and chemically resistant.
(5) The water absorption is small.
(6) Scale stability and heat resistance are good.
(7) It has good processability and can be used as a product of different forms such as strands, bundles, felts and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent and transparent to light.