How to use glass fiber self-adhesive tape
1. The wall surface is kept clean and dry.
2. Apply tape to the crack and press it tight.
3. Confirm that the gap has been covered by tape, then cut off the tape with a knife and finally brush the mortar.
4. Let it dry naturally and then polish it gently.
5. Fill enough paint to make the surface smooth.
6. Cut off the leaked tape. Then, notice that all the cracks have been properly repaired, and the patchwork is modified with a fine composite material to make it as clean as new.China Fiberglass Tape Manufacturers
The glass fiber mesh cloth is based on a glass fiber woven fabric and is coated with a polymer anti-emulsion. Therefore, it has good alkali resistance, flexibility and high tensile strength in warp and weft directions, and can be widely used for insulation, waterproofing and crack resistance of interior and exterior walls of buildings.
The glass fiber mesh cloth is mainly made of alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth. It is made of medium-alkali-free glass fiber yarn (mainly composed of silicate, good chemical stability) and twisted by special structure - leno weave. After high temperature heat setting treatment with anti-alkali, enhancer and the like.